Think you have what it takes to represent Compassionate Care?
Compassionate Care serves all of Palm Beach County and is always looking for kind, skilled, compassionate and dedicated caregivers to serve our clients. We pride ourselves on a higher standard of care for our clients and their families.
If you can answer YES! to the following questions, we would like to meet you:
Do you have a desire to make a difference in the life of someone in need?
Are you kind, compassionate and nurturing?
Are you committed to a higher standard of excellence?
Do you want to offer Hope, Help and Happiness to others?
We’re looking for caregivers in varying capacities — RN’s, LPN’s, CNA’s (Certified Nurse’s Assistant), HHA (Home Health Aide) who will treat our clients like members of their own family, showing compassion, consideration, comfort, patience, understanding and a genuine desire to enhance the quality of life each day for those in need.
Our Most Needed Positions — CNA’s and HHA’s
The CNA and HHA provide personal care and services in the client’s home — wherever they call home. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Incontinence care / Assist to bathroom
- Ambulation / Transferring
- Meal planning and preparation
- Transportation to appointments
- Light housekeeping
- Oral hygiene
- Medication Reminders
- A valid FL Homemaker Home Health Aide license
- At least one year of experience
- Reliable transportation
- Assistance with Self-Medication Certificate
- HIV Training Certificate
- Valid Driver’s License/Auto Insurance
- Copy of updated physical, physical must be within the last six months
- Copy of TB results/Chest X-Ray
- Professional Liability Insurance
To apply for a position with Compassionate Care of Palm Beach, please call us at: 561-244-5098. We look forward to hearing from you!