Compassionate Care can assist people of all ages who undergo surgery or other medical procedures and need help with their “post care”.
If you’re having surgery or any other medical procedure scheduled in the near future, chances are you could benefit from our wide range of care services upon your return home. Scheduling post-procedure care can be an important step in your recovery, ensuring that you have the proper support, and leave you with peace of mind that your recovery process will be as stress-free as possible.
Often, people make the assumption that they will be able to care for themselves, or that a close friend or family member will be able to assume the responsibility of your care. It is likely that your friends and family members share your stress and as such may be unable or simply not have the skills to take care of you the way a trained professional can.
We encourage you to make care plans in advance to ensure a smooth transition and recovery after the surgery.
Our post-operative care can help you with a variety of needs that typically come up after surgery such as:
- Care ranging from nursing aides through skilled nursing care
- Assist you in getting home from your surgery
- Scheduling follow-up appointments
- Getting to and from ongoing doctor’s appointments
- Follow up with insurance companies, billing situations and other phone calls
- Support a physical therapy plan, help with prescribed and recommended practice exercises between appointments
- Getting your prescriptions filled and medication monitoring
- Light housekeeping
- General needs of daily living, and much more