Our referred caregivers will assist you wherever you reside. If you need assistance in a hospital, nursing home, rehabilitation center or while traveling, we can help you.
Since the relationship between caregiver and client is so important, we encourage you to interview caregivers as part of the selection process. If you do not want to conduct interviews, we are happy to send you a caregiver that meets the requirements you set forth.
If you are interested in service, one of our client liaisons will visit with you and together you will create a service plan. The caregiver referred to you will then follow this service plan. You can update your service plan at any time.
If you are dissatisfied with your caregiver for any reason, we will be happy to refer another caregiver. Our goal is to find you that special person that will meet all of your needs.
We strive to provide outstanding customer service at a very reasonable and competitive price. Our caregivers’ prices are based on your needs.
In most cases we are able to have a referred caregiver to you in a matter of hours.
Medicare covers intermittent skilled care. Compassionate Care can assist you in defining what Medicare may or may not cover. We will be happy to discuss this with you when you call for your free consultation.
We bill on behalf of your caregiver. You will receive a bill weekly outlining the services that were provided to you. If you have insurance and have signed an assignment of benefits, we will bill most Long Term Care insurance companies directly on your behalf. We will ensure payment to the caregiver making sure that all applicable taxes are submitted.
- We work with a diverse group of caregivers. To ensure we find the best, we go beyond the state of Florida requirements.
- At Compassionate Care, it was our practice to conduct FBI criminal activity searches long before it was mandated by the state.
- We contact the appropriate agencies and schools to verify authenticity of each caregivers’ certifications/licenses.
- Although not mandated, we test and do ongoing monitoring for drug use.
- Although not mandated by the state, we run each caregiver’s driver’s licenses through the DMV for a three year history upon registering with us and then annually.
- We conduct lengthy face-to-face interviews with each potential caregiver.
- We contact our clients regularly requesting feedback as to the performance of their caregivers.
- In addition to our insurance, we require that all caregivers have additional liability insurance. All of the caregivers we refer are insured and bonded.
We have a service agreement that outlines the terms and conditions of service. This agreement can be cancelled at any time. You are not obligated to commit to a specific time period.
We have no minimum number of hours. We offer as few or as many hours as you need/elect to have. We are here to support your needs and will work with you on an individual care plan and schedule.
If you find some difficulty or challenges with carrying out your day to day activities, yet want to remain in your home, you may benefit from our services. We are here to assist you with determining what your needs are and what type of caregiver is able to assist you. We do so keeping in mind your goals, the state of Florida requirements and your safety and wellbeing.