At Compassionate Care we have a passion for helping and supporting the needs of others with a deep desire to make an impact in our community as a whole. As such, we take great pride in serving our great community in the following ways:
- Each year, we give 2% of our profits back to local community organizations.
- We have been a big supporter of the Boynton Beach Senior Center
- We Volunteer with Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- We Participate in the Heart walk
- We participate in events that support the National Parkinson’s Foundation
- Supporter of AVDA (aid to victims of domestic abuse)
- Volunteer for Literacy Coalition Of Palm Beach County
- Supporter of Beyond Boobs (a breast cancer organization)
- Donate to Alzheimer’s association as well as participate in events.
We welcome any recommendation you may have to support an organization that is important to you.
Please contact us to let us know how we can help.